The first teething ring made of 100% natural rubber. Made from the same natural rubber and food grade paints as the original Sophie the Giraffe. Great for little hands to hold and ideal for soothing painful gums. Features a variety of textures to relieve baby at different stages of teething.
The Ultimate Package comes wrapped in tissue paper and tied with string, and stored in its own calico bag.
Colours are randomly chosen, if you have a special request, please leave it in the notes section and we will do our best to accommodate it.
Slender, flexible and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Lovable and amusing, Sophie laughs when her body is squeezed.
* Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
* Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
* Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
* Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
* Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
* Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
* Sophie makes a soft squeak when squeezed – such fun for a baby!
* Slender, flexible & soft – babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
* Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
* Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
* 7″ Tall (17cm)
* 0 – 12 months +
Baby Mumma, your boutique baby store. Offering natural and organic products to help you through parenthood, and beyond. We specialise in baby wearing and cloth nappies, servicing Wollongong, and posting Australia wide. ×
Modern cloth nappies have come a long way since the days of the terry towelling squares and the safety pins. These days modern cloth nappies come in a wide range of materials and styles to suit all bums and budgets and the best part is, they are simple to use, breathable, leak-proof and the care for the baby and the environment. Modern cloth nappies don’t need to be soaked, just flush and solid waste, store nappies in a securely lidded bucket until wash day. ×
Starting out in the world of Baby Wearing can be a very daunting experience, as there are so many options. Our Baby Mumma consultants can guide you through the process, and let you touch, try and learn, before making a purchase. We stock a wide range of Baby wearing options, including stretchy wraps, woven wraps, ring slings and buckle carriers. There is a baby wearing solution for every body, and every budget. ×