Welcome to the new look website of Baby Mumma!
We hope you enjoy your shopping experience, and please contact us if you have any feedback!
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 150 ml
Write a review
or 4 payments of $7.48 with Afterpay
Our famous silicone breast pump has been updated!
Although working in the same way our new pump has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier. With an increased volume to 150ml and a suction base for support our new and improved breast pump is the easiest and most simple way to express.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 150ml capacity.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Hop onto our media tab for multiple reviews.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.
Baby Mumma, your boutique baby store. Offering natural and organic products to help you through parenthood, and beyond. We specialise in baby wearing and cloth nappies, servicing Wollongong, and posting Australia wide. ×
Modern cloth nappies have come a long way since the days of the terry towelling squares and the safety pins. These days modern cloth nappies come in a wide range of materials and styles to suit all bums and budgets and the best part is, they are simple to use, breathable, leak-proof and the care for the baby and the environment. Modern cloth nappies don’t need to be soaked, just flush and solid waste, store nappies in a securely lidded bucket until wash day. ×
Starting out in the world of Baby Wearing can be a very daunting experience, as there are so many options. Our Baby Mumma consultants can guide you through the process, and let you touch, try and learn, before making a purchase. We stock a wide range of Baby wearing options, including stretchy wraps, woven wraps, ring slings and buckle carriers. There is a baby wearing solution for every body, and every budget. ×